buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Philippe Caruana <jeanphilippe1.caru...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject junit default version
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:35:38 GMT
Hi,

the junit default version in buildr is still 4.7. This version is bogus
(it plays the @Rules after the @Before methods where you might want to
use your defined rules). The very last version (4.8.2) works very fine :
we've used it every day on our project for months now. I would love to
delete my "junit: 4.8.2" line in my build.yaml file.

Should I open a bug under JIRA for this ?

ps : no test failed when I changed the default junit version in
lib/buildr/java/tests.rb

--
Jean-Philippe Caruana
sorry for the crap that will be appended here:
********************************
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'attention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration. Multimedia Business Services decline
toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme
ou falsifie.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire
immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. Multimedia Business Services shall not be liable for
the
message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender..