buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: idea task
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 04:20:16 GMT
Hi,

I am currently in the Himalayas - but I will apply the fix when I get
back. Thanks!

On Friday, March 18, 2011, Jean-Philippe Caruana
<jeanphilippe1.caruana@orange-ftgroup.com> wrote:
> On 17/03/2011 15:32, Rhett Sutphin wrote:
>
> I didn't realize that IDEA supported dependency scope now. That's good to know. (Apparently[1]
it was added in IDEA 9.)

> To track this request, you should open an issue in buildr's JIRA. If you want to supply
a patch you attach it there. (This process is required by the ASF.) I haven't looked at your
patch, so I'm not sure if it's the right solution.

> ok : my patch is attached to this email and to JIRA too : see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-574
>

> Also, a remark. The CLI API changed : in the past, a simple "buildr idea" was ok to generated
idea files, but now we have to do a "buildr idea:generate". This is inconsistent with the
eclipse plugin (still "buildr eclipse"), makes me think of the infamous "mvn eclipse:eclipse"
(argh ! eclipse twice !) and shows implementation details to the final user. What do you think
about it ? Should I file a bug for that too ?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald