buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing a change for pull request submittal?
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:36:07 GMT
Hi Christopher,

Oh, I haven't seen your pull request... regardless... I forgot to say the
best way to notify other devs of a patch is to open a Jira, attach a copy of
the patch, make sure you click on the ASL license grant and if your work is
also on github (or wherever else) then link to it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR>alex