buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Working on CI build again
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 07:10:34 GMT
Hi folks,

I finally had time to recover my account on vesta.

I was able to sudo su - hudson, and I installed rvm with all the
dependencies to run the ci build of buildr.

I was able to run successfully the build on the machine - I mean, the build
ran to the end, I'm not sure all specs pass.

I made a change as rspec started complaining about the double quote escaping
for the ci_reporter hook.

When the build queue frees up, the next build should run a bit farther than
it used too. I'm cautiously optimistic that we can have all our CI suite run
out of rvm.

Antoine