buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working on CI build again
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2011 05:01:16 GMT
JtestR is a huge pain to get working correctly due to its sensitivity to
environment/configuration.

I'm trying one more time to get it working for buildr 1.4.6 -- failing that
it will be removed.   No sense maintaining something in Buildr if the
authors of JtestR aren't maintaining it.    And I don't want to hold back
Buildr for a feature that only 1-2 people are using.

alex