buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@apache.org>
Subject Status report for the Apache Buildr project
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:14:59 GMT
Attachment C: Status report for the Apache Buildr Project

Apache Buildr is a Ruby-based build system for Java-based applications,
including support for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages
and
tools.

After almost a year without release, we finally got our release act
together and
published Buildr 1.4.7 (incl. 70+ fixes/changes/enhancements) on May 29th.

Outside of a surge surrounding the release, the mailing lists have been
relatively quiet in past 3 months. We continue to receive contributions at a
rate of about one per month on average.

We have no issues that require board attention.