buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.8 release
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 21:52:41 GMT
Hi,

Okay. Fixed and the fixed version has been re-uploaded to
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.8/dist/

It turns out we follow different rules regarding the "verbose" flag
than rake. (Essentially we treat it as a tri-state where unset means
verbose buildr tasks but non verbose file tasks)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald