buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.9 release
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:06:39 GMT
It looks like there was an intermittent bug that bit some people in the last
release so I thought I would start the release process for a new release
with the required fix.

We're voting on the source distributions available here:
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.9/dist/

Specifically:
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.9/dist/buildr-1.4.9.tgz
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.9/dist/buildr-1.4.9.zip

The documentation generated for this release is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.9/site/
http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.9/site/buildr.pdf

The following changes were made since 1.4.8:

  * Fixed:  Fixed the interaction with the FileUtils classes. The last release
            introduced a non-deterministic bug that sometimes caused logging
            preferences to be ignored and the install method to be
            inadvertently overwritten.