buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject TravisCI for Buildr?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:20:12 GMT
Hi,

So a couple of days ago I played around with TravisCI. TravisCI for
those not familiar is a ci as a service offering that will run tests
against github repositories. I have been experimenting withit in my
account and you can see a sample (failed) build at [1]. I was curious
- what do you think of using this for our Linux builds? I tend to
spend a lot of time trying to care and feed Apaches CI infrastructure
given how old it is. This would avoid the scenario altogether ...
thoughts? Also is any other Apache projects using TravisCI?

[1] https://travis-ci.org/realityforge/buildr/builds/6326113

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald