buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Moving Buildr to use Git as the primary source control system
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:01:38 GMT
Hi,

Unfortunately that is not so. The process is streamlined some [1], but
I believe we still need to have it on record as to who submitted the
and and allowed apache to include it. However I think this is the
first step towards a little less overhead when contributing. However I
hope that as time goes on Apache may use some of these online services
to manage this part as well.

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

--
Cheers,