buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.24 release
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 08:22:59 GMT
The vote is open until 3/22 - next Tuesday.

I have run the specs but didn’t get a chance to test with the gems, I will do so tomorrow
and vote then.

There were a few changes to the release process to use sftp and home.apache.org instead of
rsync and people.apache.org. I’ll push those changes after the release.