buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Buildr book
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 22:46:42 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 3:14 AM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@toulme.name> wrote:
> the Buildr website mentions the Buildr book:
> https://www.amazon.com/Buildr/dp/1442160942/
>
> Would you like to keep a link from the official site to the book? Should we
> create a second edition with the latest material?

If we do keep it, we should definitely update it.

However I am inclined to remove it, I am not sure how easy it would be
to keep it up to date with our releases. If need be we could figure
out a mechanism to generate epubs as well as other formats during our
build process and just publish it on our website.

I guess the one advantage about publishing it to Amazon is that they
would automagically update downstream clients.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald