buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@apache.org>
Subject Buildr Status Report
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 02:09:14 GMT
Attachment K: Report from the Apache Buildr Project  [Alex Boisvert]

Apache Buildr is a Ruby-based build system for Java-based applications,
including support for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages
and tools.

Our last release (v1.4.25) happened on April 4th, 2016.

Development and community activity remains low, with only a handful of
emails and Jira updates on average every month (due to low activity,
activity tend to be "bursty" around releases). Our last committer/PMC
change happened in October 2013.

As reported previously, I (Alex Boisvert) have decided to step down as
PMC Chair for the Buildr project.  Following the recent vote
(
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5b3b645bd4bda001c4b9f749efea7e18aa41efa4342e0bfad45416fc@%3Cprivate.buildr.apache.org%3E),

Antoine Toulme should become our next PMC Chair.  I will send a resolution
for the Board to approve/reject.

Otherwise, we have no issues that require board attention