buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@toulme.name>
Subject Re: Update on development for 1.5
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 23:49:43 GMT
On Aug 15, 2016, at 3:47 PM, Alex Boisvert <alex.boisvert@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@toulme.name> wrote:
>
>> Two things had to go to make it happen:
>> -the Zinc compiler’s last release was 6 years ago, and it doesn’t seem to
>> play well with the latest. I have removed it.
>>

> Zinc's last release was about a month ago (July 3rd);  I think you might
> have been looking at older artifacts / older organization in maven2 repo?
>
> https://github.com/typesafehub/zinc
>
> No biggie, just mentioning it.

OK, I missed it:
http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/typesafe/zinc/zinc/0.3.12/ <http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/typesafe/zinc/zinc/0.3.12/>

OK, let me try to bring this back in.

I looked at this new Zinc incarnation from SBT and found that it has a first 1.0.0-X1 build
out there:
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.scala-sbt/zinc_2.11 <http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.scala-sbt/zinc_2.11>

Here is the code:
https://github.com/sbt/zinc <https://github.com/sbt/zinc>

I tried to use it but could not find the main class like the old one.