buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Pull request to add Kotlin support
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:00:35 GMT
Hi,

I have not used Kotlin before so I just eyeballed the code and looks good.
I do like that there is good test coverage ;)

The one thing that I did go eh? at was checking in .class files although I
know we do it for some other addons (nailgun?, testng test filter?). I do
wonder whether we could get away with not doing that. But other than that I
like!

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald