buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@toulme.name>
Subject Re: Changes to concatenate and transform file contents when merging jars
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 03:33:51 GMT
This is the equivalent - albeit in a more generic way - to the resource transformers of the
Maven shade plugin:
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/resource-transformers.html <https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/resource-transformers.html>

This also should help with things like the uberjar extension, or in general creating executable,
shaded/all-in-one jars.