buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Hugo Borja" <vic.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging questions
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:15:09 GMT
Ingo,

So as final result I want to have main.jsp and page2.jsp from MY_TEMPLATE
> and page1.jsp from MY_PROJECT. So my first try was sth like this:
> ----------------------------

Could you try the following, downside: creates two wars for my_project, the
normal one and the complete merge with content from MY_TEMPLATE

> desc "My Project"
> define "my_project" do
>    define "my_war-war" do

           complete = package(:zip, :id => "#{id}-complete", :type => :war)
           artifacts(MY_TEMPLATE).each { |archive| complete.merge(archive) }
           # merge has the same semantics than Hash#merge, it overwrites old
entries with those on merge' argument
           complete.merge(package(:war)) # Finally, add the jsps, classes
for this project at the end.

>    end
> [...]
> end