buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <stephen.dun...@gmail.com>
Subject State of Transitive Dependencies
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 17:49:33 GMT
I'm playing with buildr to evaluate it by trying to convert a Maven build
over to buildr.  I saw from the mailing list archives that a transitive
function had been provided in trunk.  It seems to work ok in some cases, but
in others I get a segault.  Specifially, trying to use transitive with
group('axiom-api', 'axiom-impl', :under => 'org.apache.ws.commons.axiom',
:version => '1.2.5', :type => 'jar')

Is transitive supposed (or going to) work on projects as well?

Also, how do you (or can you) get project dependencies to end up in the POM
when doing buildr install?

--
Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com