buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Caleb Land" <caleb.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Groovy integration
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 03:15:57 GMT
I'm writing a project with Java and Groovy, and I was looking to use buildr.
I see that there is Scala integration, but none for Groovy.
I'm looking to build a buildr task for Groovy.

The difference (as I see it) from using Groovy and Scala is that Groovy has
what's called a joint compiler, which allows you to compile java and groovy
code in one swoop, allowing your groovy to depend on java classes and vice
versa.

So, basically, I would like to call my groovy compiler for .java and .groovy
files and skip buildr's default javac compilation. Is it possible to do
this?

--
Caleb Land