buildr-users mailing list archives

From Jabbar <aja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few problems with my build, ear package and testng tests
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 08:19:23 GMT
Hello Victor,

I have just updated buildr from trunk (r618921) and now I am getting
an ear that works, without having to modify application.xml.

Unfortunately when the build is running the tests, I get an error (I
am using windows xp sp1)

D:\work\projectpermissions>buildr package
(in D:/work/projectpermissions, development)
Building projectpermissions
Testing projectpermissions
Testing projectpermissions:ejb-client
Testing projectpermissions:ejbproj
Running tests in projectpermissions:ejbproj
Running com.ajazam.SimpleTest
[Parser] Running:
  projectpermissions:ejbproj

[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\work\projectpermissions\ejbproj\reports\testng\projectpermissions:ejbproj\Command
lin
 test.xml (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)
        at java.io.FileWriter.<init>(FileWriter.java:73)
        at org.testng.reporters.JUnitXMLReporter.generateReport(JUnitXMLReporter.java:149)
        at org.testng.reporters.JUnitXMLReporter.onFinish(JUnitXMLReporter.java:111)
        at org.testng.TestRunner.fireEvent(TestRunner.java:871)
        at org.testng.TestRunner.afterRun(TestRunner.java:699)
        at org.testng.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:484)
        at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runTest(SuiteRunner.java:278)
        at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runSequentially(SuiteRunner.java:273)
        at org.testng.SuiteRunner.privateRun(SuiteRunner.java:253)
        at org.testng.SuiteRunner.run(SuiteRunner.java:168)
        at org.testng.TestNG.createAndRunSuiteRunners(TestNG.java:987)
        at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesLocally(TestNG.java:951)
        at org.testng.TestNG.run(TestNG.java:719)
        at org.testng.TestNG.privateMain(TestNG.java:1019)
        at org.testng.TestNG.main(TestNG.java:997)
failed to create JUnitXML because of java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\work\projectpermissions\ejbproj\reports\testng\p
ojectpermissions:ejbproj\Command line test.xml (The filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

projectpermissions:ejbproj
Total tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Skips: 0

Couldn't find resource on the class path: testng.css
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
[[Utils]] The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
Testing projectpermissions:war
Packaging projectpermissions
Running integration tests...
Completed in 1.515s

Is this a bug? I can't see anything  in jira for this! Sorry to be a pain ...

--
Thanks

 A Jabbar Azam