buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Spiewak" <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download issues
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 23:55:42 GMT
Could Buildr potentially allow something like Mechanize as an alternative
download mechanism for situations such as this?  Oracle's "protection" of
their JDBC driver would be fairly easy to get around automatically if Buildr
were able to simulate a browser session calling different pages in sequence
(which Mechanize allows).

Daniel