buildr-users mailing list archives

From behlma <beh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple test directories (scala/java) problem.
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 10:39:13 GMT

Hi Steve,
there are actually dependencies between the two ;( It will be the two
different directories, as it works fine with just one. For maven there's the
build-helper plugin which allows you to use multiple test/src directories.
I'm currently using that but then again Buildr seems to be so much nicer.

Any chance of getting multiple test directories implemented? :)

Thanks again
Marco