buildr-users mailing list archives

From maxxo <german...@yahoo.de>
Subject Trouble when running buildr on Win XP
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 10:02:54 GMT

Hallo,

I managed to install buildr on Windows XP, but every time when I try to run
a buildfile with the command
>buildr buidlfile
I get this error message:
rake aborted!
Failed to parse "2.3.0" due to:
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/version.
rb:89:in `match': can't convert Fixnum into String
D:/Programfiles/Development/BPMS/tempo/buildfile:6
Running the command mit --trace doesn't deliver more helpful information.

I didn't found any information about the version.rb in rubygems.

What can I do?

Thank you for all answers.
maxxo