buildr-users mailing list archives

From dhpeterson <dhpeter...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Override JUnit version in 1.3.0
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 02:21:47 GMT

I'm using this one:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/junit/junit/4.4/

All I want to do is force Buildr to use JUnit 4.4 for testing. I use a
Spring test runner class that depends on it!

In 1.2.10 I hacked the JUNIT_VERSION directly in buildr/test.rb but I am
sure there is a better way in 1.3.0 - especially since the source seems to
suggest "VERSION" can be overridden. I just don't know how :)

Dave