buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: test/classes (1.3.0) VS test-classes (1.2.10)
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 18:41:51 GMT
On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:41 AM, dynnamitt <kjetil.midtlie@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the  (1.3.0-) logic behind: "compiling tests into
> target/test/classes and not target/test-classes" ?

To separate everything under target more in line with everything under
source, which would have less special cases when we add more things to
target.

> This has given me some issues after an upgrade from 1.2.10  :
>
> 1) Eclipse will no longer run test after I do 'buildr clean install'.

You would need to regenerate the Eclipse files.

> 2) buildr cannot find classes to run during Integration testing ( looks like
> it's still searching in /test-classes ) ??

It's the same test framework/configuration, the only difference is
running the tests after packaging, but it would look for files in the
same directory.

Assaf