buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Scala Specs in Buildr
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 23:18:09 GMT
Yes, my goal is to support Specs, Scalacheck, and ScalaTest out of the box.

Last I checked (about 2 months ago now), they all had different ways of
starting the tests from the command-line (some none at all).  With newer
releases, I think these things have been ironed out so I need take a fresh
look.

If you're eager, pick one and send us patches :)    Otherwise I can probably
whip out the Specs one over the weekend.  I think it now has a runner for
ScalaTest as well.

alex