buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Harish Krishnaswamy" <harishksw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble running java task with 1.3.0
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 19:54:37 GMT
No, I am trying to run the GWT compiler from within build using the java
commnd.

def build_gwt_project(module_name)
    build do
      Java::Commands.java 'com.google.gwt.dev.GWTCompiler', '-out',
'target/gwt/out', '-gen', 'target/gwt/gen', module_name,
        :java_args => ['-Xmx256M'],
        :classpath => [FileList['src/main/java', 'src/main/resources',
'target/classes'], source_deps], :verbose => true
    end
end

I use this function from within my project definition.