buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Harish Krishnaswamy" <harishksw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble running java task with 1.3.0
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 20:52:38 GMT
Actually, its not a space problem... I patched the
Java::Commands.classpath_from method to put the path names within quotes and
its still wouldn't run. When I copy the command from trace and run it
unchanged, it runs. I am not sure what the problem is, any help is much
appreciated.

Here's my output which is not very helpful...

Running java com.google.gwt.dev.GWTCompiler
rake aborted!
Failed to execute java com.google.gwt.dev.GWTCompiler, see errors above

It appears like the errors are being swallowed.

-Harish