buildr-users mailing list archives

From Olivier POPPON <opop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with scala
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 15:08:45 GMT
got it to work. at last

I tried mac ports but didn't really made a difference (so I removed it
in the end)

So I removed all the gems from the Mac (the standard installation)

The I did:
sudo update_rubygems

then
sudo env JAVA_HOME=$JAVA_HOME gem install buildr

Thanks to the both of you for your help

Now just need to find some Flex plugin :)