buildr-users mailing list archives

From Mark <meba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ScalaCheck
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:54:27 GMT
Alex Boisvert wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Mark Baran <mebaran@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I finished porting my tests to scalatest, which took far less time than I'd
>> suspected.
>>
>> However, how do I instruct Buildr to run these Scalatests?  What do I put
>> in
>> my buildfile?
>>

> Buildr should pick up the tests automatically if they are under
> "src/test/scala" and if your test classes extend org.scalatest.Suite, so you
> don't have to put anything in your Buildfile if you follow these
> conventions.
>
> To run your tests, you would simply type:  "buildr test"

I'm extending PropSuite, but buildr test doesn't seem to be running any
of the tests.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?  I'm attaching the test
scala file, which itself is being compiled flawlessly, without any
errors.  This file should just automagically run when I execute buildr
test right?
> On an unrelated note, I'm getting some weird errors in Buildr:  when I
>
>> download dependencies that I add, the console complains:
>>
>> stty: standard input Invalid argument => dependency seems to download
>> normally => stat.st_gid unsupported on this platform
>>
>> Rake aborts and I'm left high and dry.  However, if I run buildr a couple
>> times, enough to download every dependency, it finally works.  I'm on AMD64
>> linux running Buildr on Jruby with Java 1.6.
>>

> I'm guessing the error above is due to JRuby.   Can you file a bug?
>
> alex

I'm filing the bug right now, and will probably test against the jruby
trunk just to pinpoint it down.

Thanks for your help!
Mark