buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Spiewak" <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildr standalone package
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:03:11 GMT
I think it's /usr/local/ruby or something like that.  But you can check this
using the following one-liner.

ls -l `which ruby`

Should give you the specs for the symbolic link to the ruby binary, which
would be in the Ruby home.  Move up one dir level from that (out of bin/)
and you should have the full directory.

Daniel