buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Hugo Borja" <vic.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multilanguage projects
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:08:28 GMT
Emmanuel,

I think the structure you propose is be fine, as for including jars from the
java-sub-project, you can reference them like

     project("java-sub-project").packages # all packages from
java-sub-project
     project("java-sub-project").package(:jar, :id => "something") #  the
something jar from java-sub-project

Also, take a look at  http://incubator.apache.org/buildr/packaging.html

--
vic