buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Joakim Ohlrogge" <joakim.ohlro...@agical.com>
Subject Re: Problems with specs
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:03:39 GMT
Thanks for the pointer!

You really made it easy to try the latest and greatest using GIT, I
had no idea it was this easy. The _buildr script was simple and
effective and now I know that I will be /pleasantly/ surprised by the
next version of buildr. It works like charm and my immediate problem
will be solved by the next version.

I blogged about my experience here:
http://johlrogge.wordpress.com/2008/09/13/buildr-keeping-up-with-the-latest-and-greatest/

I hope that it helps someone :)