buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Graduation Vote has Passed!
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:23:05 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm happy to report the incubator vote to graduate Buildr as a top-level
project has passed.

http://markmail.org/message/4bo627obdp3zdmhe

This is a testament to the efforts that many of you have invested in Buildr
over the past year as community participants, contributors, committers and
mentors.  Congratulations to all  involved!

The next step for the Board to adopt the resolution during the next board
meeting.  After which we'll start moving our infrastructure to the core
project repositories, mailing lists, etc.

alex