buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Spiewak" <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ::RJB.load on Apple's Java 6
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 07:11:10 GMT
Could you check to see if my shell patch works under JRuby on your system?
It does some really weird stuff for me.  Specifically: no input is accepted
by the subprocess.  This happens with all of the shells, including groovysh
(which is launched using `system` rather than `Java::Commands`).  I'm
guessing it has something to do with jline, but I'm not sure what could
possibly be causing it.

Daniel