buildr-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grotzke <martin.grot...@javakaffee.de>
Subject Re: How to run a webapp in jetty
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 01:37:26 GMT
Hi Daniel,

thanx for your fast reply! At javaworld I found one relevant article
([1]), but this does only show (at least AFAICS) how to start jetty
programmatically from java - what's not what I'm looking for. Am I
missing s.th. in this article?

Thx && cheers,
Martin

[1] http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-12-2007/jw-12-outside-the-ide.html