buildr-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grotzke <martin.grot...@javakaffee.de>
Subject How to apply configurations from profiles?
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 02:21:47 GMT
Hi,

I'm just trying to get some resources filtered, however it does not
work.

Here's what I'm trying:

With just

resources.filter

$ buildr -e test build

does not filter/change anything.

When I use

resources.filter :foo=>Buildr.settings.profile['foo']

I get this error:

[grotzke@mescalin shop]$ buildr -e test build
(in /home/grotzke/proj/freiheit/myproj, test)
[Failed] Your build failed with an error: /home/grotzke/proj/freiheit/myproj:
wrong number of arguments (1 for 0)
buildr aborted!
wrong number of arguments (1 for 0)
/home/grotzke/proj/freiheit/myproj/buildfile:86:in `filter'
/home/grotzke/proj/freiheit/myproj/buildfile:86

My profiles.yaml (next to my buildfile) looks is this:

----------------------
development:
  foo: dev

test:
  foo: test

What is the issue here? Do I have to "require" the profiles.yaml
somehow?
Is it correct, that profiles are meant to be used for filtering
resources, without the need to specify each profile configuration
separately in resources.filter?

Thanx in advance,
cheers,
Martin