buildr-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grotzke <martin.grot...@javakaffee.de>
Subject Re: AW: Re: How to apply configurations from profiles?
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:28:59 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 19:48 +0100, martin.grotzke@javakaffee.de wrote:
> Ok, great, I'll try this later (only at the phone right now).
Just to confirm: it's working, great :)

> Is there a way to apply _all_ values of the profile, without the need to specify each
explicitely?
To answer this by myself, it's really easy:

  resources.filter.using Buildr.settings.profile

This might also go into the documentation, as I'd say this is a standard
use case - as long as you don't think this is just too obvious :)

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Grotzke