buildr-users mailing list archives

From Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>
Subject Re: is buildr still active?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:44:23 GMT
Just chiming in here with regard to contributing code. I actually have the
opposite problem here where I can generally contribute patches but I'm a
total n00b with respect to writing specs. I'd be more inclined to contribute
more if there was an outline/example for submitting a patch and it's specs.
Perhaps something quick done on the wiki?

-Shane