buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net>
Subject Re: is buildr still active?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:19:45 GMT
Hi Assaf,

> Specs really really help. A patch could look simple and trivial,
> maybe it's
> a one line fix, but writing the spec and then accepting the patch is
> more
> work than accepting a tested patch.

I have a question about this:  do you prefer tickets where the spec
and fix are in separate patches?  I've been submitting them together
because that's how I work (write spec, run to ensure it fails, write
fix, commit, build patch from commit) but I can see where it might be
easier to review them if they are separate.

Thanks,
Rhett