buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Information about mailinglists outdated - update website
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 03:52:30 GMT
Hi Martin,

Yes, we are in the process of moving the project infrastructure from the
Apache incubator to our very own top-level Apache infrastructure...  so some
things a little inconsistent between the website and reality right now.
We've changed the documentation in Subversion already but the changes
haven't been pushed to the website yet.   They should be in a couple days.

Thanks for the reminder.

alex

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke@javakaffee.de