buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: How to run a webapp in jetty
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 02:00:02 GMT
Hi Martin,

The jetty task in Ode is used for live integration tests... so the build
starts jetty, runs many tests and shuts it down.

If you just want to run your webapp interactively, you can try the
following:

  require 'readline'

  task("jetty"=>[package(:war), jetty.use]) do |task|
    jetty.deploy("http://localhost:8080", task.prerequisites.first)
    Readline::readline('[Type ENTER to stop Jetty]')
  end

alex