buildr-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Internal error: Called Buildr.settings before buildfile located - again
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 05:28:40 GMT
A little bit of search/replace on the pom.xml should get you 90% of the way
there, especially if your main motivation is to avoid rewriting the deps.
Most conventional POMs convert fairly directly into Buildr, just with far
less syntax.  :-)

In principle, I agree that the POM converter should just work.  There's a
lot of stuff that Maven does that Buildr doesn't immediately satisfy, but
for most POMs with basic dependencies and a simple build configuration,
everything should port over without a hitch.  Actually, I've been toying
with the idea of sprucing it up to work with *any* POM (delegating to Maven
when absolutely necessary), but at the moment that's just a pipe dream.

Daniel

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 8:43 PM, Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke@javakaffee.de