buildr-users mailing list archives

From Watt Poosanguansit <wpoosanguan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: local dependencies.
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:58:15 GMT
Hi Rhett,

Thanks for your help.  That sounds kind of odd to me.  Maybe let me rephrase my question.
 I do have about 30 jar files on my local project that I need to reference in the build process.
 Is there a simple way to include them in the classpath without resorting to Artifacts.  Artifacts
is great but I think there should be a simple way to include jar files locally - like the
way source files are picked up.  That seems to be more intuitive for simple project setup
that I am trying to get at.

Thanks,

W.P.