buildr-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grotzke <martin.grot...@javakaffee.de>
Subject run jetty from a known webapp directory or with at least a known classes folder
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 22:21:39 GMT
Hi,

I want to run our wicket application with the buildr jetty plugin and
want to use javarebel for reloading changed classes.

I noticed, that the buildr jetty plugin runs jetty from a tmp webapps
location like e.g.
  /tmp/Jetty_0_0_0_0_8080_mywebapp-1.0.0.war___s129z2/webapp

For javarebel I need to know/specify the location of classes that shall
be monitored for changes.

Is it possible to modify the jetty plugin so that it uses e.g.
target/classes or an exploded war in the target directory?

Thanx && cheers,
Martin