buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net>
Subject Re: Are there any open source projects using buildr
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 17:12:41 GMT
Hi Vesa,

On Mar 4, 2009, at 10:57 AM, Vesa Vilhonen wrote:

> I would be interested to see how buildr have been used in some open
> source projects. Preferably in larger ones. Are you aware of any?

I'm not sure if it qualifies as large, but I just added the main
project I use buildr on to the wiki ( http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BUILDR/Buildr+in+the+Wild

  ):  Patient Study Calendar is an open source webapp for tracking
patients on cancer clinical trials.

One of the libraries PSC uses also uses buildr but it hasn't been
formally released yet, so I don't want to put it on the wiki.  The
buildfile is on github, though:  http://github.com/rsutphin/johaml/blob/d330cd85e9f9047940e8fc084400996ac8e43263/buildfile

.

Rhett