buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alexis Midon <alexismi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about Test task
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:17:35 GMT
I'm fine with test => package, I guess the packaged jar might contain more
than /target/classes.
But this was a simple question raised because buildr 1.2.10 has a different
behavior.

~/p/hello-dolly$b12 clean test
(in /home/alexis/p/hello-dolly)
Cleaning hello-dolly
Testing hello-dolly
Compiling 1 source files in hello-dolly:mod1:compile
Compiling 1 source files in hello-dolly:mod2:compile
Testing hello-dolly:mod1
Testing hello-dolly:mod2
Compiling 2 source files in hello-dolly:mod2:test:compile
Running tests in hello-dolly:mod2

Alexis