buildr-users mailing list archives

From Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net>
Subject Re: Accessing unconventionally-capitalized java classes from buildr
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 17:54:33 GMT
Hi,

On Mar 2, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Daniel Spiewak wrote:

> I think that you're going to have to do an RJB import.  If you were
> using JRuby, you would need to use an unconventional syntax there as
> well since they make the same assumption.

Thanks for the verification.

In case anyone else is trying to work with bnd:  I did get the command
line invocation to work using
RJB.import("aQute.bnd.main.bnd").main(args).  However, it turns out
that bnd's command line interface does System.exit (even on success),
so I switched to using the ant tasks instead.

Rhett