buildr-users mailing list archives

From Sakari Isoniemi <sakari.isoni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call tasks in subdirectories ?
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:01:05 GMT
Helllo

In some future buildR version calling tasks residing outside a project
should be implemented with some notation like calling tasks inside
a project.

The need is obvious: To build all "components" belonging to system
with one buildr invocation.
Every component has of course it's own buildfile for ex decentralized
development
requires it.

For. ex
      project(dir1:project).project(dir2:project) ....

      project(..\prevDir:project)