buildr-users mailing list archives

From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to Rebase Hell!
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:07:19 GMT
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Assaf Arkin <arkin@intalio.com> wrote:
> I'm with you in using Github as the main repository:

As an ASF Member I must protest against the direction that you are
taking this project. GitHub can not be used as the main repository for
any ASF Project. The canonical resource for Apache project's code must
be hosted on Apache hardware. Since the only repository that is
supported by Infrastructure is SVN, you'll have to maintain the
primary source for your project *in* SVN. Not somewhere else, not
bypassing ASF authorizations, not bypassing Apache policy.

Martijn